Founded in September 1996, our recruiting consortium represents some of the most progressive companies in the Northwest. Member companies produce advanced technology products and services or have a strong information technology presence in the Pacific Northwest.
To read more about the individuals behind the scenes at SeattleJobs.org, click here.
- The Seattle Jobs Recruiting Network is a consortium of Pacific Northwest-based companies that have joined forces in a collaborative environment to address recruiting needs
- To create an opportunity for job seekers to access great jobs with great companies in a one-stop-shopping Web site - Seattlejobs.org
- Our goal is to continuously promote Recruiting Best Practices in the Pacific Northwest through ongoing awareness and education in recruiting techniques, ethics and business standards
- We meet to discuss recruiting challenges and share ideas and information
- We develop and grow Seattlejobs.org to promote the visibility of our open positions and to aid communication between participating firms
- Host innovative recruiting and job-finding events in a fun and interactive environment
- Form, participate in and host educational recruiting and job-finding opportunities throughout the Pacific Northwest
- Form strategic alliances with other relevant organizations that can engage in mutually beneficial relationships with us
How companies can join our network
Eligible companies produce advanced technology products and services or have a strong information technology presence in the Pacific Northwest.
All member companies are committed to:
- Designating their most experienced recruiters to represent their company to aid in our goals
- Collaboratively share invaluable information during meetings. Our meeting goals include;
- share recruiting strategies, sources and techniques
- share openings and job opportunities
- ultimately reduce cost of hires
- improve quality of hires
- Attend meetings and events
- Volunteering time in taking our network forward. We encourage each other to share in the workload
- No agencies or headhunters participate in our network, but we have friendly relations with those that have provided good service to us
- All information shared is kept confidential within our Network
Interested in becoming a member of the Seattle Jobs Network? Please let us know!
Membership Pricing Levels
- Premier Member dues are $2,000 annually. In addition to all Member level privileges, Premier Member Companies have first position visibility on our home page and their positions come up first in keyword searches. Premiere company logos rotate on our homepage for enhanced visibility.
- Member level dues are $1,000 annually. All Member Companies have unlimited posting and resume search privileges on SeattleJobs.org. They participate in all meetings and events, and educational sessions. They also have access to all resume exchanges and email discussions.
To inquire about becoming a member or about upgrading your membership, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.